You will be part of the marketing team at Amovens, reporting to our CMO. The position will be held in the Madrid offices in one of the fastest growing start-ups and leader in the sector in Spain.
We improve people’s lives through car social revolution, thanks to a wide range of offers to our more than 1 million users: ridesharing, P2P car rental and an innovative car leasing concept.
You will work in a young and collaborative environment, where you will learn every day and with possibilities for unlimited growth.
- Creation and execution of paid campaigns , leading planning, execution, and reporting.
- Create and develop creative ideas to boost awareness, engagement, and acquisition/retention.
- Manage closely to performance targets across spend, lead generation, conversion and ROAS.
- Measure conversion and creative performance; managing workflow for continual testing, iteration, and learning.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with analytics, creative and social marketing teams.
- Identifying, vetting and testing new and emerging products and platforms to expand reach and increase efficiencies within the channel.
- 5 year experience executing and managing performance-based paid campaigns
- Deep understanding of Facebook and Google mechanics
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to derive campaign insights/optimize program performance
- Proficient in third party analytics platforms and attribution technology
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Competitive salary based on your previous experience
- Attractive bonus plan
- Free Amovens credit
- Work in a dynamic and inspiring environment with an enriching corporate culture
Please submit your resume to [email protected].